Mrs. A.M.S. Malkanthi
E-mail - email@example.com
Telephone (Office) - 011-2691574 Fax - 011-2691574
Telephone (Mobile) - 071-5201035
Mrs. A.A.N. Amarasingha
(Accountant - Finance)
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone (Office) - 011-2678394 Fax - 011-2693894
Telephone (Mobile) - 071-4402409
Duties of Financial Branch
- Preparing provincial council / central estimates.
- Preparing accounts summaries (balance sheets) of provincial council central accounts.
- Preparing provincial/ central bank reconciliation statements.
- Balancing provincial/ central common deposit accounts.
- Replying for audit quarries.
- Giving priority approval for distress loans.
- Maintaining cash book of provincial council / central (forecast) and provincial council / central.
- Giving approvals to documents related to 115, 118, 119, 135 financial regulations.
- Preparing financial regulation 66 transfer papers and getting approval.
- Receiving and distributing line ministry recurrent and capital allocation funds.
- Preparing line ministry reports.
- Preparing central / provincial ministry appreciation accounts.
- Preparing and balancing expenditure reports related to line ministry scholarship, advance B account and capital funds.
- Releasing imprest and allocations for nutritive project and preparing summaries of joint accounts.
- Preparing line Ministry accounts under accrual basis.
- Preparing provincial transfer accounts.
- Preparing provincial / central imprest accounts.
- Distribution of provincial council allocations. (recurrent and capital funds)
- Preparing reports of capital funds reports. (World Bank recurrent reports)
- Balancing and comparing monthly expenditure progress with zones and chief secretary.
- Getting provincial staff board reports.
- Preparing reports of graduate trainees.
- Approving extending contract period of extra constructions and external work.
- Preparing payment vouchers for newspaper advertisements and submitting to payments.
- Preparing progress of line ministry constructions.
- Approving procument committees and technical committees.
- Preparing invitation letters of BIDS and posting them.
- Preparing PIV for BIDS applications and issuing BIDS applications.
- Appointing board of surveys and finding out the progress.
- Finding out progress of Bank reconciliation of Zonal offices.
- Activities related to demolish of provincial and line ministry building.
- Preparing house rental (arrears) income account and preparing reports.
- Procument activities of line ministry and EKSP project constructions.
- Procument activities of world bank supplies and all supplies.
- Preparing procument advertisement, publishing newspaper advertisement, invitation for BIDS and signing agreements.
- Signing invoice of received items of stores and giving approval to issuing items of stores.
- Procuments activities of below 5 million projects of line ministry constructions.
- Offering BIDS and signing agreements, participating for BIDS opening activities and related activities.
- Preparing contract bills and rickuision papers and forward for payments.
- Activities related to buying in small quantities.
- Organizing meetings, issuing calling letters and refreshment activities.
- Issuing various financial circulars, amending and approving them.
|Last Updated : September 19, 2018
|| Web Counter (From 15/03/2018) :